MHT’S TRIP TO SEE THE REST OF IRELAND!
MHT IS GOING BACK TO THE EMERALD ISLE TO EXPERIENCE THE FUN NORTH COUNTIES CULTURE! DON'T MISS THIS GREAT TOUR & ALL THE WWII U.S. MILITARY SITES PLUS THE IMPORTANT BATTLE OF THE NORTH ATLANTIC.
If you missed 1/2 of Ireland join MHT as we take you to the rest of the Emerald Isle with our Expert Tour Partners: Tourism Ireland and the Northern Ireland Tourist Board.
Our Irish Tour Highlights…Ceremonies honoring the WWII Marines, Sailors & Soldiers of NI, Dublin, Irish Evening, Enniskillen, Belleek, Eisenhower Field, Castle Archdale, Derry, Giant's Causeway, Glens of Antrim & Belfast!
Tour Leaders: Col Dave Wall, USMCR(Ret) & LtCol Ron Campbell, USMC(Ret)
Col Dave Wall USMCR(Ret) served with the 1st Marine Division in Vietnam from 1967 to 1968 as an Artillery Forward Observer & Battery Commander. Dave remained in the Selected Marine Corps Reserve retiring at the rank of Colonel. David joined the MHT team in 2006 and has led numerous tours to Ireland, France, Vietnam, South Korea & China.
Col Ron Campbell USMC(Ret) USNA graduate who selected the U.S. Marine Corps. Became a Naval Aviator and flew helicopters & C-130 aircraft in Vietnam. Ron has led tours to Ireland, England, Scotland & Vietnam.
Full Tour: $ TBD
Prices Based On Double Occupancy (BODO)
Single Supplement: $ TBD
Tour Price Includes:
- 11 Days/9 Nights accommodation in superior 4 & 3 star hotels in rooms with private facilities
- Coach with professional driver/guide per itinerary
- Meals as listed in itinerary 8 Breakfasts/3 Dinners
- Admission fees to all sites, museums and special attractions listed
- Services of experienced Tour Directors and knowledgeable local guides
- All local sales taxs & Hotel service charges
- Viking Splash Tour of Dublin
Not included in tour: Trip Cancellation Insurance & Gratuities. Airfare not included: Book Optional MHT Airfare: Round-trip economy or business class airfare from Dulles International or your hometown to Dublin and return from Shannon International Airport price quoted upon registration!
Post Tour of all Southern Counties starts on 20 September
Travel to the Emerald Isle with MHT’s special “50 Shades of Green” tour to honor a great Marine and friend of MHT as we see the amazing sites other companies fail to visit. Soak in the landscapes of rolling hills and feel the warmth of an Irish welcome.
Day 1: Tue, 6 Sept Overnight Flight to Dublin
Departure for overnight flight to Dublin to arrive by 10AM local time on the 18th.
Day 2 Wed, 7 Sept—Day 4: Fri, 9 Sept Dublin
Meet your Tour Leader at the Airport in Dublin and kick off our Ireland tour, we are based in fabulous Dublin for the next three days.
- O’Connell & Grafton Streets
- Jameson Distillery,
- Trinity College for The Book of Kells
- St Patricks Cathedral
- Guinness Brewery
- Jameson or Teelin (New & very popular) Brewery
Irish Night at Arlington Hotel (Dinner)
Hotel: Ashling Hotel—3 Nights
(Meals: Breakfast (B) x 3) / Dinner (D) x 1)
Day 5-6: Sat, 10 & Sun, 11 Sept Dublin—County Clare & Limerick
- Irish National Stud & Gardens
- Cliffs of Moher
- Foynes Flying Boat & Maritime Museum
- Bunratty Folk Park & Castle
- Bunratty Castle Medieval Banquet
Hotel: Bunratty Castle Hotel—2 Nights
(Meals: B x 2 / D x 2 (one the Medieval Banquet)
Day 7: Mon, 12 Sept Limerick—Galway
- Downtown Galway
- Ferry to The Aran Islands:
- Inishmore (Iron Age fortress, Dún Aenghus) Inishmaan & Inisheer
Hotel: Park House Hotel Galway
Day 8-9: Tue, 13 & Wed, 14 Sept Limerick—Enniskillen
- Drumcliff Cemetery Poet W. B. Yeats’ gravesite
- Lissadell House
- Belleek Pottery, famed Parian Porcelain factory
- Castle Archdale (Lough Erne Flying Boats, Donegal Corridor & the Battle of the Atlantic)
- Eisenhower Field (May 1944 the Supreme Commander reviewed troops brfore D-Day)
- Colebrooke Park (dependent on availability)
- Inniskillings Museum
- Enniskillen Castle
Overnight Killyhevlin Hotel—2 Nights
Day 10-11: Thur, 15 & Fri, 16 Sept Enniskillen—Derry
- Beech Hill—Site of the Marine Provisional Battalion
- U.S. Navy Pier
- U.S. Navy Headquarters
- Battle of the Atlantic Memorial
- Peace Bridge
- City Wall Tour
- St. Augustine's Cathedral
Hotel: Beech Hill Country House Hotel—2 Nights
(Meals: B x 2 / D x 2 (Battle of North Atlantic Dinner)
Day 12-13: Sat, 17 & Sun, 18 Sept Derry—Causeway Coast & Belfast
- Glens of Antrim and on to the
- Giants Causeway
- Dunluce Castle
- Bushmills Distillery
- Brownlow House Headquarters for WWII U.S. Forces
- Eisenhower WWII Memorial—Belfast City Hall
- RMS Titanic Museum
- “Troubles” Murals in the Falls Road (Catholic) & the Shankill Road (Protestant) areas
- Stormont (Parliament)
- Carrickfergus Castle
- Andrew Jackson Cottage.
- U.S. Rangers Birthplace—Ranger Rock
Hotel: Europa Hotel—2 Nights
(Meals: B x 2 / D x 1)
Day 14: Mon, 19 Sept Belfast—Dublin
Hotel: Holiday Inn Express Dublin AirportHotel—1 Night
Day 15: Tue 20 Sep—Dublin Departure Flight
We bid farewell to the Emerald Isle as we fly from Dublin International Airport.
Ireland "50 Shades of Green" Tour (6- 20 Sep 2022)
- Product Code: 2209-EUR-IRE
- Availability: In Stock